A Brief Explanation about Clip-on Veneers.
Clip-on veneers are also known as temporary veneers. Clip-On veneers or Snap-On Veneers are a choice for those desiring an enhanced smile or Instant Smile Makeover without the cost or pain involved with traditional porcelain veneers; for example due to reasons such as accidents, genetics, lifestyle choices etc.... They have recently become more popular compared to permanent veneers.
Clip-on veneers are made of a dental grade polymer material that clips over natural teeth, covering up the front surfaces of all of your teeth to bring about that desired final look. Their users can easily wear and remove them at their own comfort.
Benefits of choosing Removable Veneers USA
- The process of getting clip on veneers is simple, affordable and pain-free, unlike the process for permanent veneers where the teeth have to be fully ground down.
- They are also more convenient since no dental appointment is required to fit them or any insurance information required. You only need to contact the Removable Veneers USA team for them to design your clip on veneers that fit you perfectly and give a natural look.
- Removable Veneers USA offers two separate models to choose from; Occasional Wear (Premium Model) - gives three shades options, and the highest quality Every Day Wear (Premium Plus Model) - with a higher grade, thinner resin based material which is harder wearing and allows you to eat in drink in them. However, with either choice, you are getting great quality and neither require a dental visit to fit the veneers. You get to choose according to your budget and receive help from our Smile Design Technicians who ensures you end up with the smile you deserve.
How long do clip-on veneers last?
The care given will determine the clip-on veneers’ lasting period. If well taken care of, they can last for some years. To achieve this, you can use the below guidelines.
- Avoid using a lot of force when grinding, biting, or chewing food. You can choose to remove them when having hard foods such as ice or hard fruits like apples. This will prevent them from fracturing.
- Remove your clip-on veneers before going to bed and clean them daily with a soft brush and gentle soap to maintain their brightness and shine.
- For our Premium Model, avoid taking scorching drinks when you have them on.
- When not using the veneers keep them in the case we provide, that's how you minimize damage caused by sunlight, as well as reducing the risk of losing them, fracturing or cracking them or putting things on them which could cause damage.
When to use clip-on veneers
Below are some situations when people decide to use clip-on teeth veneers.
- They are a great cover-up for teeth gaps and missing teeth.
- They are a great way to achieve a better smile by covering stained teeth, broken or chipped teeth or misaligned teeth.
- Clip-on veneers make the teeth look more regular, which can help people cosmetically who have short, small or uneven teeth.