The current terms and conditions and warranty info is available to be downloaded here.
Our Premium, Premium Plus & Superior Models all come with a standard 30-day Manufacturing Warranty which starts from the day you receive your product. This covers any product defects that are deemed to have occurred in the manufacturing process.
The Superior Model additionally comes with a 1 Year Extended Warranty.
If there is a problem with the fit or feel of the product once you receive it, it is important to note that you will need to send us photographs or a video via email to: info@RemovableVeneersUSA.com clearly identifying the problem.
*Warranty claims will not be authorized without the pictures, images or video (showing the defect or problems) that you will submit by email.
Covered Under the Warranty (30-day Manufacturing Warranty)
- Product is short on the gum line (teeth visible behind product)
- Loose or Very tight fit that hurts to wear (although a firm tight fit is normal & will loosen a little with wear)
- Rough edges
- Crack / hairline fracture
- Made to incorrect goals
- Made to the wrong shade
If the product is defective but fits the gum line, new impressions will not be required. We will: Remake the product free of charge. If the product has a fit issue, we will require a new impression in which case we will send one complimentary impression kit.
NOT Covered Under the Warranty
- Misuse or Loss of the Product
- Changes to your dental profile since the impression was accepted
- Accidental Damage
- Shade Request Changes or Profile Request Changes
- Unauthorized Repairs
- Expectation Issues
- Damage caused from grinding or clenching while wearing the veneers
- Any pre-mature cracking or breaking due to the client eating where there are no teeth to support the chewing (so basically what this means is, if you crack your veneers where you have a missing tooth or gap, the warranty does not cover the damage)
The Superior Model additionally comes with a 1 Year Extended Warranty as well. We do offer a 1 Year Extended Warranty for both Premium & Premium Plus Models. This 1 Year Warranty covers breakage, damage and loss. There is a $99 charge for the 1 Year Extended Warranty at the time of checkout.
*NEW, we additionally offer a 2 Year Extended Warranty for $149 at checkout as well. This 2 Year Extended Warranty offers the same coverage as the 1 Year Warranty except it extends the coverage for an additional year.
If you file a claim within the first 12 months (or 24 months if purchasing the 2 year warranty) of purchasing either warranty, there will be a $150 co-pay (per arch) due at the time of redemption of the warranty for the Premium Model, a $250 co-pay (per arch) for the Premium Plus Model and a $350 co-pay (per arch) at the time of redemption for the Superior Model.